Blogging for review of many books....!!

Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies (Hardcover)


Frightening look at the dark side of politics, July 28, 2009
By M. Scott


I bought this book yesterday, and could not put it down. There was a lot of information in it that I had heard on the news, and a lot I did not know about. Seeing it all together made me angry, and left me wondering how we, as a people, can take our country back from the crooked politicians who enter "public" service solely to get rich. It's disgusting. Obama had a lot of pretty words during his campaign, but he is absolutely just as corrupt as the worst career politician. And the people he has surrounded himself with are there for their own enrichment. These people want to control every aspect of our society, and they do not care anything about the best interests of the people. People need to stop being apathetic, and pay attention to what's going on. Obama and his Democratic congress plan to change our government and society in ways I suspect many people can't even imagine.

The Chicago Machine Revealed, July 27, 2009
By Brian Linn Smith Author of The Flying Deuce


Michelle did an awesome job of laying out the trail of corruption that follows the Obama administration. It made me realize that this administration is no different than any other. I love the way Michelle uncovers the little known facts about Obama's appointees. It made me clearly see their agenda and how they are in the process of paying back the people who got them there. It's commentary like this book that will shed light on what these politicians are capable of and help us to avoid being sold a bill of goods.


Brian Linn Smith
Author of
The Flying Deuce

0 comments: