Blogging for review of many books....!!

Get Motivated!: Overcome Any Obstacle, Achieve Any Goal and Accelerate Your Success with Motivational DNA (Hardcover)


by Tamara Lowe (Author)
Review


“Revolutionary and inspiring! Whether you are a new college graduate, entrepreneur, or executive, Get Motivated! is a must-read.”
Rick Belluzzo, former president & COO, Microsoft

“This is an eye-opening and empowering book that will help you in your personal and professional life. I encourage you to Get Motivated! and read this book.”
John C. Maxwell, New York Times bestselling author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

“If you want to get in shape and improve your quality of life, this is the book for you!"
Dr. Earl Mindell, author of Vitamin Bible and Prescription Alternatives

“If you manage employees, work with children, or have employees who act like children—read Get Motivated! You’ll learn to motivate everyone from kids to adults, with outstanding results!”
Brian Tracy, personal and professional development expert

“I am inspired! Tamara Lowe does not just offer career motivation, but has a whole section in Get Motivated devoted to showing parents how to motivate their children.”
Heather Whitestone McCallum, Miss America

“Rule #1 for a successful life is to read Get Motivated and get going!"
Phil Town, MSNBC/CNBC financial analyst, author of New York Times #1 bestseller, Rule #1

“A great read for sales pros!
Tom Hopkins, bestselling author of How to Master the Art of Selling

“If you want to live a more productive life this is a must-read.”
George H. Ross, executive vice president & senior counsel, The Trump Organization

“Get Motivated! is AWESOME BABY, WITH A CAPITAL A!”
Dick Vitale, ESPN
--This text refers to the Kindle Edition edition.

Review
“Identifying drive as the single greatest key to success in every area of life, [Tamara Lowe] investigates its origins, concluding that everyone is hardwired with a specific motivational pattern, or DNA, and that anyone can nurture and harness its potential in themselves, their children and coworkers…Full of practical tools and techniques (including a useful “Goal Achievement Blueprint”), this refreshing and inspirational book is sure to keep readers on a path to self-realized, self-motivated success.”
Publishers Weekly

“Revolutionary and inspiring! Whether you are a new college graduate, entrepreneur, or executive, Get Motivated! is a must-read.”
Rick Belluzzo, former president & COO, Microsoft

“This is an eye-opening and empowering book that will help you in your personal and professional life. I encourage you to Get Motivated! and read this book.”
John C. Maxwell, New York Times bestselling author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

“If you want to get in shape and improve your quality of life, this is the book for you!"
Dr. Earl Mindell, author of Vitamin Bible and Prescription Alternatives

“If you manage employees, work with children, or have employees who act like children—read Get Motivated! You’ll learn to motivate everyone from kids to adults, with outstanding results!”
Brian Tracy, personal and professional development expert

“I am inspired! Tamara Lowe does not just offer career motivation, but has a whole section in Get Motivated devoted to showing parents how to motivate their children.”
Heather Whitestone McCallum, Miss America

“Rule #1 for a successful life is to read Get Motivated and get going!"
Phil Town, MSNBC/CNBC financial analyst, author of New York Times #1 bestseller, Rule #1

“A great read for sales pros!"
Tom Hopkins, bestselling author of How to Master the Art of Selling

“If you want to live a more productive life this is a must-read.”
George H. Ross, executive vice president & senior counsel, The Trump Organization

“Get Motivated! is AWESOME BABY, WITH A CAPITAL A!”
Dick Vitale, ESPN

Get Motivated - Best Motivation Book I've Ever Read, February 12, 2009
By John Volinsky (Sacramento, CA USA)


When I saw the title of this book I thought, what a timely book for a day and age when motivation is needed more than ever. Of course, I did wonder, would it deliver? As I read the book I was surprised at how applicable it was to the many challenges that I'm facing as a leader of a national organization, a father and a husband. Rarely do you find a book that speaks to developing both your business skills and personal skills. However, the principles in this book had clear application to all facets of my life. I found myself stopping and taking notes about how I can implement some of the great lessons discovered in these pages. Tamara's writing style is very engaging and practical. I liked the way the book is laid out with assessments and studies of real life leaders and how their motivational styles influence their leadership. I ordered copies for all of my employees and have asked them to take the Motivation DNA survey in order to discover better how to relate together as a team. I'm also working on applying the principles at home and in my personal life. I've discovered that I tend to try and motivate my children through the things that motivate me which can often be ineffective and leave us both frustrated. As I've worked to motivate my kids in their unique style, I have seen better results. The only thing I wish were different about the book was I wish I had it 20 years ago. If you want to grow as a leader and unleash the power of motivation to help you achieve more, I would recommend you order this book today and choose express shipping.

0 comments: